Who Are We?
We are a cardiopulmonary rehabilitation program aimed at assisting patients with cardiovascular complications or symptoms through a medically supervised exercise program.
What We Offer:
- • One 30-minute initial assessment to individualize each program.
- • Increase endurance, build strength and improve overall cardiopulmonary fitness, over an 8-week duration.
- • Monday-Friday 2x weekly (16 exercise classes).
- • 1 hour sessions, encompassing 30 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of strengthening.
- • Continuous monitoring of heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen levels during exercise.
- • Small class sizes to ensure more one on one time.
- • Physiotherapist and Chiropractor on site.
- • Upon discharge, results will be sent to your cardiologist or family physician for review.
For more information please visit our website at www.windsoressexrehab.ca> or call us at (519) 253-9220